Please enter the E-Mail address of your Tradingaccount
A-BookBroker LLP. - Terms & Conditions
Note: The English version of this agreement is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is any discrepancy between the English version and the other versions. This client agreement, together with any Schedule(s) and accompanying documents, as amended from time to time (hereafter the "Agreement"), sets out the terms of the contract between you, the customer (also referred to as the "client") and us, the Company. By signing this agreement (or accepting “terms and conditions”), it is assumed that you have read, understand and agree with all the terms of this Agreement.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
5. Costs, Payments and Charges
6. Right to Cancel
7. Non Advised
8. Customer Accounts and Initial Deposits
9. Trading Policies and Procedures
10. Electronic Trading Terms
11. Margining Arrangements
12. Client Funds
13. Representations, Warranties and Covenants
14. Event of Default
16. Rights on Default
17. Termination without Default
18. Exclusions, Limitations and Indemnity
22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
23. Promotional Terms
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Agreement:
"Account" means the trading account you hold with us and designated with a unique account number.
"Agreement" means these Terms and Conditions for the Company's Services.
"Associate" means an undertaking in the same group as us, a representative whom we appoint or an undertaking in the same group as us, or any other person with whom we have a relationship that might reasonably be expected to give rise to a community of interest between them and us.
"Base Currency" means US Dollars.
"Balance" means the sum held on behalf of the Customer on its Account within any period.
"Bank Account Details" means the details of your bank account in which A-BookBroker LLP. will credit the number of profits withdrawn, any amount from a withdrawal request, any funds remaining in your trading account, and any other amount of funds that need to be returned to you.
"Business Day" means a day which is not a Saturday or a Sunday or a public holiday in Kazakhstan and upon which banks are open for business in Kazakhstan.
"Close Position" means deal of purchase (sale) covered by the opposite sale (purchase) of the contract.
"Contract for Differences" or "CFD" means any financial instrument that is available for trading through A-BookBroker LLP. trading platform(s)
"Credit Support Provider" means any person who has entered into any guarantee, hypothecation, agreement, margin or security agreement in our favour in respect of your obligations under this Agreement.
"CRS" shall refer to the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) as developed by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) for the Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information, which forms the legal basis for the exchange of data concerning Tax matters;
"Electronic Services" means a service provided by us, for example, an Internet trading service offering clients access to information and trading facilities via an internet service, a WAP service and an electronic order routing system.
"Event of Default" means any of the events of default as listed in Clause 15.1 to Clause 15.9 of Clause 14.1 (Events of Default).
"Execution" means completing clients' orders on the Company's trading platform, where the Company acts as the Execution Venue for clients' transactions.
"FATCA" is an abbreviation for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
"FFI" is an abbreviation for Foreign Financial Institution.
"Financial Instruments" means any financial instruments offered by A-BookBroker LLP., defined under applicable Law or Regulation. According to the A-BookBroker LLP. License these are:
Scope of this agreement:
This Agreement sets out the basis we will provide services to you. This Agreement governs each Transaction entered into or outstanding between us on or after the execution of this Agreement. Commencement
This Agreement supersedes any previous agreement between you and us on the same subject matter and takes effect when you indicate your acceptance via our website. This Agreement shall apply to all Transactions contemplated under this Agreement.
The relationship between the Customer and A-BookBroker LLP. Shall be governed by this Agreement. This Agreement is a distance contract with the same rights and liabilities as a duly signed contract. If you, the Customer, wish to have a signed Agreement, the Customer should print and send 2 (two) copies to A-BookBroker LLP., where A-BookBroker LLP. will sign and stamp the Agreements and send a copy back to the Customer.
We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time and notify you of any such change via email or A-BookBroker LLP. Website. Any changes to the Agreement will not apply to transactions performed before the date on which the changes become effective unless expressly agreed otherwise. If you disagree with the changes, you may terminate the Agreement per Clause 18 herein.
Information about us:
We, A-BookBroker LLP. ("A-BookBroker"), are providing brokerage services regulated by the National Bank of Kazakhstan under the license number KZ25UWX00002083, we are the primary service provider and website operator.
71 Timiryazev Street Office 17, Almaty 050060 Kazakhstan
Our contact details are in Clause 20 (Miscellaneous) under the heading "Notices".
This Agreement is supplied to you in English, and we will continue to communicate with you in English for the duration of this Agreement. However, where possible, we will share with you in other languages besides English.
Communication with us
You may communicate with us in writing (including fax), by email or other electronic means, or orally (including by telephone). Our contact details are in Clause 20 (Miscellaneous) under the heading "Notices". The language of communication shall be English, and you will receive documents and other information from us in English. However, we will endeavour to communicate with you in different languages where appropriate and different convenient. Our website contains further details about us and our services and adds their information relevant to this Agreement. In case of any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and our website, this Agreement will prevail.
A-BookBroker LLP. Monitors your communications to evaluate the quality of service you receive, your compliance with this Agreement, the security of the website, or other reasons. You agree that such monitoring activities will not entitle you to any cause of action or other rights concerning how A-BookBroker LLP. Monitors your communications.
The Company's services and products traded are only available to individuals who are at least 18 years old (and at least the legal age in your jurisdiction). You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and of legal age in your jurisdiction to form a binding contract and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. The Company reserves the right to ask for proof of age from you, and your account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided. In its sole discretion, the Company may refuse to offer its products and services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. Capacity act as principal and not as agent on your behalf, and you enter this Agreement as principal and not as agent (or trustee) on behalf of someone else. We shall treat you as a retail client for all the Applicable Regulations. You have the right to request a different client categorisation. However, if you request such different categorisation and we agree to such categorisation, the protection afforded by the Applicable Regulations may be reduced. This may include, but is not limited to:
1. the requirement for us to act following your best interests;
2. our obligation to provide appropriate information to you before providing the services;
3. the restriction on the payment or receipt by us of any inducements;
4. our obligation to achieve the best execution in respect of your orders;
5. the requirement to implement procedures and arrangements which provide for the prompt, fair and expeditious execution of your orders; and
6. the requirement that you receive from us adequate reports on the services provided to you.
Banned/Not permitted Jurisdictions.
The Company reserves the right and is entitled to at any time, and upon its sole discretion, to restrict offering its services to particular jurisdictions and consider them as banned countries in terms of engagement with potential clients. Currently, the Company does not accept new clients and the opening of new accounts from the following jurisdictions:
Australia, Brazil, Canada, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, New Zealand, North Cyprus, North Korea, and Russia. Singapore, Somalia, Sudan, all USA jurisdictions, and all EU CountriesThe list of banned countries is subject to alteration at any time the Company deems proper upon its sole discretion without any prior notice. As a result, the Customer confirms that by agreeing to this Agreement, he is not residing in one of the countries mentioned on the list as discussed above and covenants to inform the Company should his situation alter in any way. The Company reserves the right to request any additional information necessary to verify compliance with this clause.
A reference in this Agreement to a "clause" or "Schedule" shall be construed as a reference to a clause or Schedule of this Agreement unless the context requires otherwise. References in this Agreement to any statute, statutory instrument, or Applicable Regulations include any modification, amendment, extension, or re-enactment thereof. A reference in this Agreement to "document" shall be construed to include any electronic document. The masculine includes the feminine and the neuter, and the singular includes the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires. Words and phrases defined in the Applicable Regulations have the same meaning unless expressly defined in this Agreement.
The clauses in the attached Schedule (as amended from time to time) shall apply. We may, from time to time,e send you different Schedules in respect of Transactions. If there is any conflict between the clauses of any Schedule and this Agreement, the clauses of the Schedule shall prevail. A clause specifically included in a Schedule concerning one Transaction shall not preclude a similar clause being expressed or implied concerning any other Transaction. You acknowledge having read, understood and agreed to the Schedules of this Agreement.
Headings are for ease of reference only and do not form part of this Agreement.
Subject to Applicable Regulations:
This Agreement and all Transactions are subject to Applicable Regulations so that:
1. nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or restrict any obligation which we have to you under Applicable Regulations;
2. we may take or omit to take any action we consider necessary to ensure compliance with any Applicable Regulations;
3. all Applicable Regulations and whatever we do or fail to do to comply with them will be binding on you; and
4. such actions that we take or fail to take for compliance with any Applicable Regulations shall not render us or any of our directors, officers, employees or agents liable.
Action by a regulatory body
Suppose a Supposeregulatory body takes any action which affects a Transaction. In that case, we may take any action which we, in our reasonable discretion, consider desirable to correspond with such action or mitigate any loss incurred due to such action. Any such action shall be binding on you. Suppose a regulatory body enquires in respect of any of your Transactions. In that case, you agree to co-operate with us and promptly supply the information requested in connection with the investigation.
COST AND PAYMENTS
You should be aware of the possibility that other taxes or costs may exist that are not paid through or imposed by us. In case of any value-added tax or any other tax obligations arising concerning a transaction performed on your behalf or any other action performed under this Agreement, the amount incurred is fully payable by you. In this respect, you must pay A-BookBroker LLP. When so requested A-BookBroker LLP. is fully entitled to debit your account with the outstanding amount to be settled (excluding taxes payable by A-BookBroker LLP. concerning A-BookBroker LLP. income or profits).
The customer shall make all payments to us under this Agreement in such currency as we may from time to time specify to the bank account designated by us for such purposes. You shall make all such payments without any deduction or withholding.
Remuneration and sharing of charges
We may share charges with partners, affiliates, business introducers and agents in connection with Transactions carried out on your behalf. If you require more information on the fees and commissions we pay to business introducers and other affiliates, inform us, and we will provide you with further details.
A daily financing charge may apply to each FX/CFD open position at the closing of A-BookBroker LLP. trading day regarding FX/CFD. If such financing mission is applicable, it will either be requested to be paid by Client directly to A-BookBroker LLP., or it will be delivered by A-BookBroker LLP. to Client, depending on the type of FX/CFD and the nature of the position Client holds. Calculating the financing charge varies according to the type of FX/CFD to which it applies. Moreover, the amount of the financing charge will change as it is linked to current interest rates (such as LIBOR). The financing charge will be credited or debited (as appropriate) to the Client's account on the next trading day following the day to which it relates.
A-BookBroker LLP. Reserves the right to change the method of calculating the financing charge, the financing rates and the types of FX/CFDs to which the financing charge applies. For certain types of FX/CFDs, a commission is payable by the Client to open and close FX/CFD positions. Such commission payable will be debited the from Client's accosimultaneouslytime as A-BookBroker LLP. Opens closes the relevant FX/CFD. Changes in our swap interest rates and calculations shall be at our discretion and without notice. Clients need to check our website for the currently charged rates constantly. Rates may change quickly due to market conditions (changes in interest rates, volatility, liquidity etc.) and various risk-related matters at the firm's sole discretion.
For MT5 and WebTrader platform:
The futures contract on which a CFD is based has an expiration date, and clients will be able to close their CFD positions until this date. To ensure continuous trading conditions for the client, when a future contract that a CFD is based on reaches its maturity, A-BookBroker will switch the underlying asset of that CFD to the next maturity of the same futures contract. A calendar of such rollovers is mentioned on the A-BookBroker LLP.com section "CFD Expiration Dates".
A premium will be either added or subtracted from the client's account based on the price difference between the two futures contracts.
Example: If you sell one lot EURUSD, you will pay rollover costs of 100.000 Euro, which at the current rate would be $0.017. This rate may vary over time; for actual rates, please check the "CFD Expiration Dates" on our website
Overnight Rollover Swap
Any open FX/CFD transaction held by the Client at the end of the trading day as determined by A-BookBroker LLP. or over the weekend shall automatically be rolled over to the next business day to avoid an automatic close and physical settlement of the transaction. The client acknowledges that when rolling over such transactions to the next business day, a premium may be either added or subtracted from the Client's account concerning such transactions. The platforms calculate overnight rollover at 22:00 GMT (21:00 GMT, summertime), and the rollover charge/credit is debited or credited to and from the trading account. For FX pairs, on Wednesday at 22:00 GMT (21:00 GMT, summertime), overnight rollover fees are multiplied by three (x3) to compensate for the upcoming weekend. For Shares CFD, on Friday at 22:00 GMT (21:00 GMT, summertime), overnight rollover fees are multiplied by three (x3) to compensate for the upcoming weekend. The following instruments will have their triple-swap charged on Wednesday: Gold and Silver, and the following FX pairs on Thursday: EUR/RUB, USD/RUB, USD/CAD, USD/TRY.
A-BookBroker LLP. Shall determine the premium amount from time to time in A-BookBroker LLP. Absolute discretion. The client, as a result of this, authorises A-BookBroker LLP. to add or subtract the premium to or from the Client's account for any open transaction that has accrued a bonus following the applicable rate to it, each day at the time of collection specified on the trading platform for each instrument, as appropriate. RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have a right to cancel this Agreement within fourteen days commencing on the date on which this Agreement is concluded or the date on which you receive this Agreement (whichever is later) (the "Cancellation Period"). Should you wish to cancel this Agreement within the Cancellation Period, you should send a notice in writing to the following: electronically to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelling this Agreement within the Cancellation Period will not cancel any Transaction entered into by you during the Cancellation Period. If you fail to cancel this Agreement within the Cancellation Period, you will be bound by its terms but you may terminate this Agreement following clause 18 (Termination without Default)
A-BookBroker LLP. Deals on an execution-only basis and do not advise on the merits of particular Transactions or their taxation consequences. Own judgment and suitability Without prejudice to our preceding obligations, in asking us to enter into any Transaction, you represent that you have been solely responsible for making your independent appraisal and investigations into the Transaction risks. You represent that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, professional advice and experience to make your own evaluation of the merits and threats of any Transaction and that you have read and accepted the Risk Disclosure Statement and guidelines concerning the financial instruments and the markets which are available in our websites. We give you no warranty on the suitability of the products traded under this Agreement and assume no fiduciary duty in our relations with you.
You assume all responsibility concerning any investment strategy, transaction or investment, tax costs, and for any consequences from any transaction you perform and A-BookBroker LLP. Shall not be held responsible, nor shall you rely on the Company for those mentioned above. Incidental information and investment research Where we do provide generic trading recommendations, market commentary or other information in our newsletters and website:
1. this is incidental to your dealing relationship with us. It is provided solely to enable you to make your own investment decisions and does not amount to investment advice;
2. where information is in the form of a document containing a restriction on the person or category of persons for whom that document is intended or to whom it is distributed, you agree that you will not pass it on to any such person or category of persons;
3. we give no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such information or the tax consequences of any Transaction; you accept that before dispatch, we may have acted upon it ourselves or made use of the information on which it is based. We do not make representations as to the time of receipt by you and cannot guarantee that you will receive such information at the same time as other clients. Any published research reports or recommendations may appear in one or more screen information services.
Conflicts of interest policy
Under Applicable Regulations, A-BookBroker LLP. Must have arrangements to manage conflicts of interest between A-BookBroker LLP. and its Customers and other Customers. In this respect, A-BookBroker LLP. will make all reasonable efforts to avoid conflicts of interest; when a conflict of interest cannot prevent A-BookBroker LLP. Shall ensure that you are treated fairly and at the highest level of integrity and that your interests are protected at all times. You acknowledge and accept that you have read and accepted the Conflict of Interest Policy, which was provided to you during the registration process and is uploaded on A-BookBroker LLP. official website www.a-bookbroker.com.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS AND INITIAL DEPOSITS
The Client acknowledges and accepts that the Company reserves the right, upon written notice, to freeze any trading account under any legal or regulatory requirements Documents.
When you register for the Services, A-BookBroker LLP. will ask you to provide certain identifying information as part of the account opening procedure that will allow us to identify and categorise. (Full KYC)
You are requested to provide your bank account details for A-BookBroker LLP. to be able to return any funds relating to your trading account. If you are registering as a legal entity, you, as a result of this declare that you have the authority to bind that entity to this Agreement. A-BookBroker LLP. will treat the information you entrust to A-BookBroker LLP., following the disclosures it provides during the registration
Currency of Accounts
You can open your trading Account(s) in USD, EUR, GBP- or any currency that A-BookBroker LLP may offer. Account(s) balances will be calculated and reported to you in the currency in which Account(s) are maintained.
In addition to the conditions listed in Clause 9 in the paragraph entitled "Authority" regarding joint Account holders, the following additional conditions apply. Where your trading Account held with A-BookBroker LLP. is jointly owned by two or more beneficiaries:
1. Each account holder will be jointly and severally liable for all obligations to A-BookBroker LLP. arisin Arisingspect of your joint trading Account.
2. Each of you is separately responsible for complying with the terms of this Agreement.
3. If there is a dispute between you that we know about, we may insist that both or all of you authorise written instructions to us.
4. If one of you dies, the survivor(s) may continue to operate the trading Account, and if there is more than one survivor, the provisions of this paragraph will continue to apply to the trading account.
5. Where you provide personal and financial information relating to other joint Account holders for opening or administering your trading Account, you confirm that you have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide this information to us and for us to use it following this Agreement.
6. Any of you may request closure and the redirection of balances unless there are circumstances that require us to obtain authorisation from all of you.
7. Each of you will be given exclusive access to the funds initially deposited by you in your joint trading Account. Should you wish to withdraw these funds from your trading account, you will be required to complete and sign a withdrawal form or an electronic withdrawal form; upon receipt of the completed withdrawal form, you will be granted permission by A-BookBroker LLP. to withdraw funds up to the amount of available account balance, provided that the conditions for withdrawals stipulated in clause 9 are satisfied. A-BookBroker LLP. will credit the amount withdrawn in the same bank account, credit/debit card or other payment methods from where it was initially debited
8. In the case of withdrawal from joint trading accounts, if any of the account beneficiaries wish to withdraw funds from the joint trading Account, you will be required to complete and sign a withdrawal form or an electronic withdrawal form, provided that the conditions for withdrawals stipulated in clause 9 are satisfied. Upon receipt of the completed withdrawal form y, you will be granted permission by A-BookBroker LLP. to withdraw any funds from the joint trading Account. A-BookBroker LLP. will credit the number of funds withdrawn in the same bank account, credit/debit card or other payment methods from where it was originally debited.
9. For this Agreement to be valid and binding, it is required that all joint Account holders sign the Agreement,t and in case any of the Account holders wish to terminate this Agreement and close the joint trading Account held with the Company, the written consent of all Account holders shall be obtained following the provisions of clause 17 of this Agreement.
10. Without limiting the preceding, the Company must comply based on the Intergovernmental Agreement between Kazakhstan and the United States. It has taken all reasonable steps to be considered in compliance with FATCA. The Client acknowledges and accepts that the Company, as an FFI, is required to disclose information concerning any US reportable persons to the relevant authorities, per the reporting requirements of FATCA. The Client may contact the Company for additional information or clarifications before the signing of this Agreement.
11. We may collect, store and process information obtained from you or otherwise in connection with the Agreement and the Transactions to comply with the CRS for tax purposes information.
In the event of a customer who, due to its observance of Islamic religious beliefs, cannot receive or pay interest, such customer may elect to designate, in the manner provided by the Company as this may be altered from time to time, their trading account to be a swap-free account not charged with or entitled to, premiums or rollovers or interest ("Islamic Account"). We reserve the right to revoke the Swap-free status granted to any real trading Account at any time without being obliged to provide any explanation or justification. Such action will routinely be taken in cases where trades are held for more than seven days or to close the positions. As a result, the customer confirms, accepts, or declares that a request to render their account as Islamic shall only be made due to the said Islamic religious beliefs and for no other reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept the request of a customer to designate their account as an Islamic Account, upon its sole and absolute discretion, which shall be conclusive and undisputable upon the customer.
If the CSupposepany suspects that a customer is abusing the rights conferred to them by the classification of the account as an Islamic Account, the. In that case, Company has the right, without prior notice, to proceed with one or more of the following:
The Company may add commission upon every one of the trades executed on the Islamic Account; and
The Company may cancel the special rights and conditions conferred to the Account due to its classification as Islamic Account, recall the designation of the Account as an Islamic Account and render it a regular trading Account; and
The Company may restrict or prohibit the customer from hedging their positions;
The Company may close any open positions at its sole discretion and reinstate them upon the accurate market price. As a result of this, the customer acknowledges that they shall bear all costs derived from the action mentioned above, including but not limited to the charge on the change of the spread.
TRADING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Bonus Policy for Forex, CFDs:
A-BookBroker LLP. Offers several attractive reward features to new and existing clients, including bonuses and one-time trading credits. These bonuses are limited-time offers, and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus reward are subject to change. You will be allowed to accept or decline any bonus reward.
Please note that by accepting the terms and conditions when registering with our Company, you acknowledge that these promotions are limited, and have no actual value except while in your account.
You are advised to acknowledge the Bonus Policy for any questions or further information regarding awards and bonuses. In addition, please make sure you ask in writing before participating in any promotions to the account manager. Placing of instructions
You may give us instructions in electronic form through A-BookBroker LLP. Online Trading System. If we receive any instructions by telephone, computer or another medium, we may ask you to confirm such instructions in writing. We shall be authorised to follow instructions notwithstanding your failure to secure them in writing. In this Agreement, "instructions" and "orders" have the same meaning.
Types of Orders Accepted
Some of the types of orders A-BookBroker LLP. Accepts include, but are not limited to:
a) Good till Cancelled ("GTC") – An order (other than a market order) that by its terms is effective until filled or cancelled by The client. GTC Orders are not automatically cancelled at the end of the Business Day on which they are placed.
b) Limit - An order (other than a market order) to buy or sell the identified market at a specified price. A limit order to buy generally will be executed when asking to ask price equals or falls below the bid price specified in the limit order. A limit order to sell will typically be completed when the bid price equals or exceeds the asking price set in the limit order.
c) Market- An order to buy or sell the identified market at the current market price that A-BookBroker LLP. providProvideshe Online Trading System. An order to buy is executed at the current market ask price, and an order to sell is completed at the current market bid price.
d) One Cancels the Other ("OCO") - An order that is linked to another order. If one of the orders is executed, the other will be automatically cancelled.
e) Stop Loss - A stop-loss order is an instruction to buy or sell a market at a price worse than the opening price of an open position (or worse than the prevailing price when applying the stop loss stop-loss an already open job). It can be used to help protect against losses. Please note that because of market gapping, the best available price that may be achieved could be materially different to the price set on the stop-loss order and as such, stop-loss orders are not guaranteed to take effect at the price for which they are assigned.
f) Trailing Stop - A trailing stop is the same as a stop-loss order, with the only difference being that, instead of setting a price at which the order is activated, the trailing stop order is started at a fixed distance from the market price. For example, if the Client has purchased a long open position and the market asks price increases, the trailing stop price will also increase and will trail behind the market ask price at the fixed distinctly. If the market asks price then decreases, the trailing stop price will remain fixed at its last position, and if the market asks price reaches the trailing stop price, A-BookBroker will execute the order. Please note that because of market gapping, the best available price that may be achieved could be materially different to the price set on the trailing stop order. As such, trailing stop orders are not guaranteed to take effect at the fixed distance, they are placed. Following submission of an order, it is your sole responsibility to remain available for order and fill confirmations and other communications regarding your Account until all open orders are completed. You must monitor your Account frequently when you have open positions. Your order shall be valid following the order's type and time, as specified. If the time of validity or expiration date/time of the order is not set, it shall be valid indefinitely.
g) Gap - a break between prices that occurs when the cost of an asset makes a sharp move up or down with no trading occurring in between. Gaps can be created by several factors, including regular buying or selling pressure, earning announcements, or any other type of news release if A-BookBroker will fill market gaps through all orders on a best efforts basis at the first available price (not order level).
b) Currency of Trades Unless otherwise specified by A-BookBroker LLP., A-BookBroker shall make all trades in United States Dollars (USD). Terms of Acceptance for Orders You can place an Order via A-BookBroker LLP. Trading Platform. Once A-BookBroker LLP. Receives your instructions or Orders; they cannot be revoked, except with A-BookBroker LLP. Written consent may be given at A-BookBroker LLP. Sole and absolute discretion. A-BookBroker LLP. Shall have no liability for failure to execute orders. A-BookBroker LLP. Shall have the right, but not the obligation, to reject any order in whole or part before execution or to cancel any order where your Account contains insufficient funds to support the entire order or where such charge is illegal or otherwise improper. A-BookBroker LLP. May, in certain circumstances, accept instructions by telephone via A-BookBroker LLP. Dealing Room provided that A-BookBroker LLP. is satisfied, at its discretion, with your identity and A-BookBroker LLP. is further satisfied with the clarity of instructions. In case of an Order received by A-BookBroker LLP.in any means other than through the Trading Platform, the Order will be transmitted by A-BookBroker LLP. to the Trading Platform and processed as if it was received through the Trading Platform. It is understood that an Order will not be affected. If A-BookBroker LLP. Wishes to confirm any instructions and Orders and communications sent through the telephone; it reserves the right to do so. You accept that there is a risk of misinterpretation or mistakes in the instructions or Orders sent through the phone regardless of what caused them, including, among others, technical failures.
c) Currency of Trades Unless specified by A-BookBroker LLP., all trades shall be made in United States Dollars (USD). Terms of Acceptance for Orders You can place an Order via A-BookBroker LLP. Trading Platform. Once A-BookBroker LLP. Receives your instructions or Orders; they cannot be revoked, except with A-BookBroker LLP. Written consent may be given at A-BookBroker LLP. Sole and absolute discretion. A-BookBroker LLP. Shall have no liability for failure to execute orders. A-BookBroker LLP. Shall have the right, but not the obligation, to reject any order in whole or part before execution or to cancel any order where your Account contains insufficient funds to support the entire order or where such charge is illegal or otherwise improper. A-BookBroker LLP. May, in certain circumstances, accept instructions by telephone via A-BookBroker LLP. Dealing Room, provided that A-BookBroker LLP. is satisfied, at its complete discretion, with your identity and A-BookBroker LLP.is further also satisfied with the clarity of instructions. In case of an Order received by A-BookBroker LLP. in any means other than through the Trading Platform, the Order will be transmitted by A-BookBroker LLP. to the Trading Platform and processed as if it was received through the Trading Platform. It is understood that an Order will not be affected. If A-BookBroker LLP. wishes to confirm any instructions and Orders or communications sent through the telephone, it reserves the right to do so. You accept that there is a risk of misinterpretation or mistakes in the instructions or Orders sent through the phone, regardless of what caused them, including, among others, technical failures.
d) Authority We shall be entitled to act for you upon instructions given or purporting to be given by you without further enquiry as to the genuineness, authority or identity of the person giving or purporting to give such instructions provided such instruction is accompanied by your correct Account number and password. If your Account is a joint account, you agree that we are authorised to act on the teachings of any one person in whose name the Account is held without further inquiry. We shall have no responsibility for further investigation into such apparent authority and no liability for the consequences of any actions taken or failed to be taken by us in reliance on any such instructions or the evident power of any such persons. Cancellation/withdrawal of instructions Orders may be cancelled via A-BookBroker LLP. Online Trading System, but we can only cancel your education if you explicitly request so, provided that we have not acted up to the time of your request upon those instructions. Executed instructions may only be withdrawn or amended by you with our consent. A-BookBroker LLP. Shall have no liability for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from the failure of such order to be cancelled. Right not to accept orders We may, but shall not be obliged to, receive instructions to enter into a Transaction. If we decline to enter into a proposed Transaction, we shall not be obliged to give a reason, but we shall promptly notify you accordingly. Control of orders before execution
e) We have the right (but no obligation) to set limits and parameters to control your ability to place orders at our absolute discretion. Such limits or parameters may be amended, increased, decreased, removed or added to by us at our absolute discretion and may include (without limitation):
1. controls maximum amounts placed to open a position using any A-BookBroker LLP. Products;
2. controls over maximum positions placed per trader and per asset;
3. controls over our total exposure to you;
4. controls over prices at which orders may be submitted (to include (without limitation) controls over orders which are at a price which differs significantly from the market price at the time the order is submitted to the order book);
5. controls over the Electronic Services (to include (without limitation) any verification procedures to ensure that any particular order or orders have come from you); or
6. any other limits, parameters or controls we may be required to implement following Applicable Regulations. Your trade shall be blocked and suspended if you surpass the limits and parameters we set. The position limits will be notified in advance to you either through A-BookBroker LLP. Website or trading platforms. Trade Adjustments Clients must know that Forex transactions carry a high risk. The amount of initial margin may be small relative to the value of the foreign currency so that transactions are 'leveraged' or 'geared'. A relatively small market movement may have a proportionately larger impact on the funds the Client has deposited or will have to deposit. This may work against as well as for the client. A-BookBroker LLP. Exclusively reserves the right to widen its variable spreads, adjust leverage, change its rollover rates and increase the margin requirements without notice under certain market conditions including, but not limited to, when the trading desk is closed, around fundamental announcements, as a result of changes in credit markets f) We have the right (but no obligation) to set limits and parameters to control your ability to place orders at our absolute discretion. Such limits and parameters may be amended, increased, decreased, removed or added to at our discretion. They may include (without limitation): 1. controls over maximum amounts placed to open a position using any of A-BookBroker LLP. products;
2. controls over maximum positions placed per trader and per asset;
3. controls over our total exposure to you;
4. controls over prices at which orders may be submitted (to include (without limitation) controls over orders which are at a price which differs significantly from the market price at the time the order is submitted to the order book);
5. Controls over the Electronic Services (to include (without limitation) any verification procedures to ensure that any particular order or orders have come from you); or
6. any other limits, parameters or controls we may be required to implement following Applicable Regulations. Should you surpass the limits and parameters, your trade shall be blocked and suspended if you exceed the limits and parameters. The position limits will be notified in advance to you either through A-BookBroker LLP. Website or trading platforms. Trade Adjustments Clients must know that Forex transactions carry a high risk. The amount of initial margin may be small relative to the value of the foreign currency so that transactions are 'leveraged' or 'geared'. A relatively small market movement may have a proportionately more significant impact on the funds the Client has deposited or will have to deposit. This may work against as well as for the client. A-BookBroker LLP. Exclusively reserves the right to widen its variable spreads, adjust leverage, change its rollover rates and increase the margin requirements without notice under certain market conditions including, but not limited to, when the trading desk is closed, around fundamental announcements, as a result of changes in credit markets g) and at times of extreme market volatility. In such circumstances, the Client agrees to indemnify A-BookBroker LLP. for any losses that may occur due to the widening of spreads and the adjustment of leverage. Furthermore, it should be noted that the Company operates on a 'negative balance protection' basis; you cannot lose more than your initial investment. Execution of orders We shall use our reasonable endeavours to execute any order promptly. Still, in accepting your ord, we do not represent or warrant that it will be possible to achieve such an order or that execution will be possible according to your instructions. If we encounter any material difficulty relevant to the proper carrying out of order on your behalf, we shall notify you promptly. Confirmations At the end of each trading day, verifications for all Transactions that we have executed on your behalf on that trading day will be available via your online Account on our website. It is your responsibility to notify A-BookBroker LLP. If any confirmations are incorrect, in the absence of manifest error, proofs shall be conclusive and binding on you unless you place your objection in writing within 5 Business Days. You may request to receive the Account statement monthly or quarterly via email by providing such a request to A-BookBroker LLP. Still, A-BookBroker LLP. is not obliged to provide you with the paper Account statement. The Account statement may be provided at the expense of the client. Cancellation of trades We have the right to reject an order or to cancel a transaction if we have adequate reasons/evidence that the following have occurred:
1. fraud/illegal actions that led to the transaction,
2. any instance when A-BookBroker LLP. has cause to believe that a person's trading activities may be illegal;
3. any instance where A-BookBroker LLP. may suffer any fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage under anyone's activities;
4. any instance where A-BookBroker LLP. Judges one or more transactions to have been performed in violation of this Agreement.
5. orders placed based on manipulated prices as a result of system errors or system malfunctions,
Six .arbitrage trading on prices offered by our platforms as a result of systems errors; and
7. coordinated transactions by related parties to take advantage of systems errors and delays on systems updates.
We reserve the right to cancel any trading positions and withhold and forfeit any profits incurred by the Customer on all the Customer's trades if we consider that the Customer has engaged in market Arbitrage. Disabling and Cancelling Deposits We have the right not to accept funds deposited by you and to cancel your deposits in the following circumstances:
1. if you fail to provide A-BookBroker LLP. with any documents it requests from you either for client identification purposes or for any other reason;
2. if A-BookBroker LLP. suspects or has concerns that the submitted documents may be false or fake;
3. if A-BookBroker LLP. suspects you are involved in illegal or fraudulent activity;
4. if A-BookBroker LLP. is informed that your credit or debit card (or any other payment method used) has been lost or stolen;
5. where A-BookBroker LLP. considers that there is a chargeback risk; and
6. when you deposit $3,000 or more or if you make over ten separate deposits to your trading Accounts and A-BookBroker LLP.ares unable to verify your credit or debit card details or are unable to verify any other payment method used.
In case of cancelled deposits, and if there is no confiscation of your funds by a supervisory authority on the grounds of money laundering suspicion or for any other legal infringement, your funds will be returned to the bank account that has been initially received. Performance and settlement
You will promptly deliver any instructions, funds, or documents deliverable by you under a Transaction following that Transaction as modified by any instructions given by us. Position limits
We may require you to limit the number of open positions you may have with us at any time, and we may, in our sole discretion,n close out any one or more Transactions to ensure that such position limits are maintained.
You may be allowed to trade in certain market conditions using the Rollover feature. The Roll Over feature enables you to extend the expiration time of your trading position before it reaches the expiry date. This feature can be used subject to the following conditions:
1. An additional 30% of the initial deposit must be added automatically to your initial investment.
2. The Roll Over feature can only be used in cases where the progress of the followed price does not take the direction you had anticipated.
3. You can only use the Roll Over feature once for each trading position.
4. The Roll Over feature shall only be available up to 15 minutes before the expiry time.
Improper or Abusive Trading
A-BookBroker LLP. the Objective is to provide the most efficient trading liquidity available in the form of streaming, tradable prices for most of the financial instruments we offer on the trading platform. As a result of the highly automated nature of the delivery of these streaming, tradable prices, you acknowledge and accept that price misquotations are likely to occur from time to time. Should you execute trading strategies to exploit such misquotation(s) or act in bad faith (commonly known as 'sniping'), A-BookBroker LLP. Shall consider this as unacceptable behaviour. Should A-BookBroker LLP. Determine, at its sole discretion and in good faith, that you or any representative of your trading on your behalf is taking advantage, benefitting, attempting to take advantage or to help of such misquotation(s) or that you are committing any other improper or abusive trading activities such for example:
a) fraud/illegal actions that led to the transaction;
b) orders placed based on manipulated prices as a result of system errors or system malfunctions;
c) Arbitrage trading on prices offered by our platforms as a result of systems errors; and
d) coordinated transactions by related parties to take advantage of systems errors and delays on systems updates. Then A-BookBroker LLP. will have the right to:
1) adjust the price spreads available to you; and
2) restrict your access to streaming, instantly tradable quotes, including providing manual quotation only; and
3) obtain from your account any historic trading profits that you have gained through such abuse of liquidity as determined by us at any time during our trading relationship; and
4) reject an order or cancel a trade; and
5) immediately terminate our trading relationship
No employee and former employee who currently works or used to work on a full-time or part-time basis for A-BookBroker LLP. or any of its related entities shall, during the term of the employee and former employee's service to A-BookBroker LLP. or any of its associated entities and after the termination of service become a client of any brand of A-BookBroker LLP. (either directly or indirectly, alone or with partners, associates, affiliates or any other third party) without A-BookBroker LLP.'s prior written approval. Should A-BookBroker LLP. Consider that the employee and former are trading with any brand of A-BookBroker LLP. Without the A-BookBroker LLP.'s prior written consent personally and via a third party, we shall consider all the trading to be abusive and improper trading. In such circumstances, the employee and former employee's trading account(s) and all open positions shall be closed immediately, and any funds held within the report shall be confiscated. No business associate or former business associate of A-BookBroker LLP. or any of its related entities shall, during the period of the agreement between the associate/former business associate and A-BookBroker LLP. after the termination of such contract, become a client of any brand of A-BookBroker LLP. (either directly or indirectly, alone or with partners, associates, affiliates or any other third party) without A-BookBroker LLP.'s prior written approval. Should A-BookBroker LLP. cConsiderthat the associate/former business associate is trading with any brand of A-BookBroker LLP. Without A-BookBroker LLP.'s prior written consent personally and via a third party, we shall consider all the trading abusive and improper. In such circumstances, the relevant associate/former business associate's trading account(s) and all open positions shall be closed immediately, and any funds held within the report shall be confiscated.
Trailing Stop functionality in case MT5 is closed.
If the MetaTrader 5 client terminal is closed, the trailing stop will not work. This happens as the trailing finish works on the client terminal side and, in this respect, if the client terminal is closed. Only the stop loss placed by the trailing stop before the airport's closing can trigger. Withdrawals
Once your withdrawal request is approved, your withdrawal request will be processed by us and sent to the same bank, credit card or other sources for execution on the same day that the proposal to withdraw funds was made, or the next working day if the client's request is received outside of regular trading hours. (Note: Some banks and credit card companies may take time to process payments, especially in currencies where a correspondent bank is involved in the transaction). The funds will be returned to the bank account/credit card/other sources from which the funds were debited. You are fully responsible for the payment details you provided to A-BookBroker LLP. and A-BookBroker LLP. Accepts no responsibility if you have provided false or inaccurate bank details.
Further, withdrawals bare third-party charges, which may vary following the terms and conditions of the third parties. These charges may be verified upon request. The minimum withdrawal amount for all methods (excluding the wire transfer) is $20. The minimum withdrawal amount requested for a wire transfer is $100. Any withdrawal request for an amount below the two mentioned above will incur handling and processing charges as follows: a minimum of $10 for all methods (excluding wire transfer) and a minimum of $ 50 for the wire transfer.
If you request a withdrawal of funds from your Account, we cannot comply with it without closing some part of your open positions. In that case, we will not comply with the request until you have completed sufficient positions to allow you to make the withdrawal. Withdrawals will only be made on request by you, by bank transfer to an account in your name or by another method we, in our absolute discretion, may determine.
Suppose the funds can't be withdrawn without delay. In that case, A-BookBroker LLP., in meeting its obligations to act in the client's best interest, will keep the client informed, including the reasons for any delay and the expected timeframe before the funds will be withdrawn. Information provided to the client about any delays in withdrawing funds will be fair, transparent and not misleading.
A-BookBroker LLP. will Endeavour to process your withdrawal requests promptly. However, the time needed for the requested funds to be processed and appear in your account will depend upon the method used for depositing the funds by the third parties executing the payments. Stock Related Payouts on CFDs
Payments on Stock Splits, Reverse Stock Splits, Stock Dividends and other Stock related events can impact the share price and thus the cost of an equity-based CFD. A person who holds a CFD position has no ownership of the underlying instrument. However, when a client holds a long CFD position, A-BookBroker LLP. Shall pay the equivalent of the dividend to that client and deduct the equivalent from any client holding a short CFD position. This shall be done on or shortly after the ex-dividend date, as that is when the economic effect is felt on the underlying share price.
MT5 Trading Account Archiving
If we do not record any activity in your MT5 Trading Account for three (3) months, you have a zero account balance. In that case, you’re MT5 Trading Account and all its history will be archived on our trade server.
If you wish to keep using your MT5 Trading Account or restore it in the future, please contact us at email@example.com.
Inactive and Dormant Account
The Customer acknowledges and confirms any trading account(s) held with A-BookBroker LLP. by a A-BookBroker LLP. Customer where the Customer has not: 1. placed a trade; 2. opened or closed positions; and 3. Making a deposit into the Customers trading account; for ninety (90) days and more shall be classified by A-BookBroker LLP. as an Inactive Account ("Inactive Account") where the Customer has and continues to:
1. place a trade;
2. open or close positions; and
3. deposit into the Customers trading account; A-BookBroker LLP. Shall classify the account as an Active Account ("Active Account"). The Client further acknowledges and confirms that such Inactive Accounts will be subject to a monthly charge of $25 (or equivalent in other currencies) relating to the maintenance/administration of such Inactive Accounts. The Customer further agrees that any Inactive Accounts holding zero balance/equity shall be turned to the Dormant ("Dormant Account"). In cases where your account remains inactive for a period exceeding 12 months, an Annual Inactivity Fee shall apply, which will be deducted at a rate of one hundred US Dollars ($100) or equivalent per quarter, minus any monthly inactivity fees already charged. The Company may assign the Annual Inactivity Fee after the 12 months being exceeded and applies retroactively. For re-activation of Dormant Accounts, the Customer must contact A-BookBroker LLP. Customer Support Department informs them of the Customer's wish to reactivate the Dormant Account. The Customer's Dormant Account will then be reactivated (subject to, if required, up-to-date Know Your Customer documentation provided to A-BookBroker LLP. by the Customer) and become an Active Account.
ELECTRONIC TRADING TERMS
These clauses apply to your use of any Electronic Services.
Access and Trading Hours
Once you have gone through the security procedures associated with an Electronic Service provided by us, you will get access to A-BookBroker LLP. Unless agreed otherwise or stated on our website, website and trading platforms will place orders for any Financial Instrument available from A-BookBroker LLP. and enter into Transactions with A-BookBroker LLP. Further, you will be able to trade on A-BookBroker LLP. Trading Platforms with and through A-BookBroker LLP. with the use of a personal computer, smartphone or other similar device connected to the internet. In this respect, you understand that A-BookBroker LLP. Can, at its
absolute discretion, terminate your access to A-BookBroker LLP. Systems to protect the Company's and your interests and ensure the systems' effectiveness and efficiency.
All references to A-BookBroker LLP. Trading hours are in Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT") using a 24-hour format. Our Electronic Services will usually be available continuously from 21:00 GMT Sunday until 21:00 GMT Friday (winter time) every week, excluding public holidays where the Forex market does not operate and cases where the market is closed due to illiquidity in the financial instruments. Please consult our website for more details on operating times for each financial instrument. We reserve the right to suspend or modify the operating hours at our discretion. In such an event, our website will be updated without delay to inform you accordingly. In this respect, the working hours, as indicated on the websites operated by our company and to which you have trading rights, are applicable. We may change our security procedures at any time and inform you of any new policies that apply to you as soon as possible. Electronic Order entry for Market Orders equals Order execution. Forex, to enter an online order, you must access the Markets window, then click on "BUY/SELL" for the relevant market. A new window will appear where you enter the price and lot size. The order is filled shortly after you hit the OK button, provided you have sufficient funds in your Account. Orders may fail for several reasons, including changing dealer prices, insufficient margin, unspecified lot size or unanticipated technical difficulties. Restrictions on services provided There may be restrictions on the number of transactions you can enter on any one day and the total value of those Transactions when using an Electronic Service. Please refer to our website for details of the limits imposed upon Transactions through our Electronic Services. Access requirements
You will be responsible for providing the System to enable you to use an Electronic Service.
You will be responsible for the installation and proper use of any virus detection/scanning program we require from time to time.
Use of information, data and software
Suppose you receive any data, information or software via an Electronic Service other than that which you are entitled to receive according to this Agreement. In that case, you will immediately notify us and will not use, in any way whatsoever, such data, information or software.
when using an Electronic Service, you must:
1. Ensure that the System is maintained in good order and is suitable for use with such Electronic Service;
2. Run such tests and provide such information to us as we shall reasonably consider necessary to establish that the System satisfies the requirements notified by us to you from time to time;
3. Carry out virus checks regularly;
4. inform us immediately of any unauthorised access to an Electronic Service or any unauthorised Transaction or instruction which you know of or suspect and, if within your control, cause such unauthorised use to cease; and
5. Not leave the terminal from which you have accessed such Electronic Service or let anyone else use the airport until you have logged off such Electronic Service.
Suppose you become aware of a material defect, malfunction or virus in the System or an Electronic Service. In that case, you will immediately notify us of such defect, malfunction or virus and cease all use of such Electronic Service until you have received permission from us to resume use.
All rights in patents, copyrights, design rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) relating to the Electronic Services remain vested in us or our licensors. You will not copy, interfere with, tamper with, alter, amend or modify the Electronic Services or any part or parts thereof unless expressly permitted by us in writing, reverse compile or disassemble the Electronic Services, nor purport to do any of the same or allow any of the same to be done, except in so far as such acts are expressly permitted by law. Any copies of the Electronic Services made following law are subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall ensure that all the licensor's trademarks and copyright and restricted rights notices are reproduced on these copies. You shall maintain an up-to-date written record of the number of copies of the Electronic Services. If we so request, you shall provide a statement of the number and whereabouts of copies of the Electronic Services as soon as reasonably practical.
Liability and Indemnity
Without prejudice to any other terms of this Agreement relating to the limitation of liability and provision of indemnities, the following clauses shall apply to our Electronic Services.
1. System errors
We shall have no liability to you for damage which you may suffer as a result of transmission errors, technical faults, malfunctions, illegal intervention in network equipment, network overloads, malicious blocking of access by third parties, internet malfunctions, interruptions or other deficiencies on the part of internet service providers. You acknowledge that access to Electronic Services may be limited or unavailable due to such system errors. We reserve the right upon notice to suspend access to Electronic Services for this reason.
Neither third-party software provider nor accepts any liability in respect of any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any data provided to you in connection with an Electronic Service. We do not accept any liability for any delays, inaccuracies or errors in prices quoted to you if these delays, inaccuracies or errors are caused by third-party service providers with whom we may collaborate. We shall not be obliged to execute any instruction that has been identified based on errors caused by system delays to update prices provided by the system price feeder or the third-party service providers. We do not accept any liability towards executed trades that have been based and resulted from delays as described above.
2. Viruses from an Electronic Service
We shall have no liability to you (whether in contract or tort, including negligence) if any viruses, worms, software bombs or similar items are introduced into the System via an Electronic Service or any software provided by us to you to enable you to use the Electronic Service, provided that we have taken reasonable steps to prevent any such introduction.
4. Viruses from your System
You will ensure that no computer viruses, worms, software bombs or similar items are introduced into our computer system or network and will indemnify us on demand for any loss that we suffer arising as a result of any such introduction.
5. Unauthorized use
We shall not be liable for any loss, liability or cost arising from any unauthorised use of the Electronic Service. You shall on demand indemnify, protect and hold us harmless from and against all losses, liabilities, judgments, suits, actions, proceedings, claims, damages and costs resulting from or arising out of any act or omission by any person using an Electronic Service by using your designated passwords, whether or not you authorised such use.
We shall not be liable for any action taken by or on the instruction of an exchange, clearing house or regulatory body.
7. Suspension or permanent withdrawal with notice
we may suspend or permanently withdraw an Electronic Service by giving you 24 hours written notice.
8. Immediate suspension or permanent withdrawal
We have the right, unilaterally and with immediate effect, to suspend or withdraw permanently your ability to use any Electronic Service, or any part thereof, without notice, where we consider it necessary or advisable to do so, for example, due to your non-compliance with the Applicable Regulations.
9. Breach of any provisions of this Agreement on the occurrence of an Event of Default, network problems, failure of power supply, maintenance, or to protect you when there has been a security breach. In addition, the use of an Electronic Service may be terminated automatically upon the termination (for whatever reason) of:
1. any license granted to us which relates to the Electronic Service; or
2. this Agreement.
9. Effects of termination
In the event of a termination of the use of an Electronic Service for any reason, upon request by us, you shall, at our discretion, return to us or destroy all hardware, software and documentation we have provided you in connection with such Electronic Service and any copies thereof.
10. MARGINING ARRANGEMENTS
11. Contingent liability
Where we effect or arrange a Transaction, you should note that, depending upon the nature of the Transaction, you may be liable to make further payments when the Transaction fails to be completed or upon the earlier settlement or closing out of your position. You may be required to make additional variable payments by margin against the investment's purchase price instead of immediately paying (or receiving) the entire purchase (or sale) price. The movement in the market price of your investment will affect the amount of margin payment you will be required to make. We will monitor your margin requirements daily and inform you as soon as it is reasonably practicable of the amount of any margin payment required under this clause.
You agree to pay us on demand such sums by way of margin as are required from time to time as we may in our discretion reasonably require for protecting ourselves against loss or risk of loss on present, future or contemplated Transactions under this Agreement.
Failure to meet a margin call
Please note that if you fail to meet a margin call, we may close out the position immediately.
Form of margin
Margin must be paid in cash in currency acceptable by us, as requested from time to time by the Company. The cash Margin paid to us is held as client money following the requirements of the Client Money Rules. Margin deposits shall be made by wire transfer, credit card, e-wallet or by such other means as The Company may direct.
Set-off on default
12. If there is an Event of Default or this Agreement terminates, we shall set off the balance of cash margin owed by us to you against your obligations (as reasonably valued by us). The net amount, if any, payable between us following such set-off shall consider the Liquidation Amount payable under Clause 15 (Netting).
You agree to execute such further documents and take additional steps as we may reasonably require to perfect our security interest and obtain legal title to the Secured Obligations.
You undertake neither to create nor to have outstanding any security interest whatsoever nor to agree to assign or transfer any of the cash margin transferred to us, except a lien routinely imposed on all securities in a clearing system in which such securities may be held.
In addition and without prejudice to any rights to which we may be entitled under this Agreement or any Applicable Regulations, we shall have a general lien on all cash held by our Associates or us or our nominees on your behalf until the satisfaction of the Secured Obligations.
We treat funds received or held by us on your behalf following the requirements of the relevant regulations. In particular, funds belonging to you that will be used for trading purposes will be kept in an account with any bank or financial institution used to accept funds which A-BookBroker LLP. will specify from time to time and will be held in A-BookBroker LLP. Name.
By accepting this Agreement, you authorise A-BookBroker LLP. to make any necessary reconciliation transfers for the bank account balance to match the trading account balance, including, without prejudice to the generality of the above, withdrawals for the settlement of all transactions undertaken under the Agreement and all amounts which are payable by or on behalf of the Customer to A-BookBroker LLP. or any other person. It is understood that any amount payable by A-BookBroker LLP. to you shall be paid directly to you to a bank account, the beneficial owner of, which is you or via cryptocurrency payment to a VERIFIED WALLET. A-BookBroker LLP processes fund transfer requests. Within the period specified on A-BookBroker LLP.'s official website (7 working days), the time needed for crediting your account will depend on your bank account provider. You agree that any amounts you send in the A-BookBroker LLP. bank accounts will be deposited to your trading account at the value date of the payment received and net of any charges/fees charged by the bank account providers or any other intermediary involved in such transaction process. For A-BookBroker LLP. to accept any deposits by you, the sender's identification must be verified and ensure that the person depositing the funds is you. If these conditions are not met, A-BookBroker LLP. Reserves the right to refund the net amount deposited via the depositor's method.
Interest You, the client, acknowledge and confirm that no interest will be received on the balance of your account.
Unclaimed client funds
You agree that we may cease to treat your funds as client funds if there has been no movement on your balance for six years. We shall write to you at your last known address, informing you of our intention of no longer treating your balance as client funds and giving you 28 days to make a claim. Liability and Indemnity
You agree that we shall not be liable for any default of any counterparty, bank, custodian or other entity which holds funds on your behalf or with or through whom transactions are conducted. The Company will not be liable for loss suffered by you in connection to your funds held by us unless such failure directly arises from our gross negligence, willful default or fraud.
REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS
You represent and warrant to us on the date this Agreement comes into effect and as of the date of each Transaction that:
1. if you are a natural person, you are of legal age, and you have the total legal capacity to enter into this Agreement;
2. if you are not a natural person:
A. you are duly organised, constituted and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction in which you are included;
B. execution and delivery of this Agreement, all Transactions and the performance of all obligations contemplated under this Agreement have been duly authorised by you; and
C. each natural person executing and delivering this Agreement on your behalf, entering Transactions, and the performance of all obligations contemplated under this Agreement have been duly authorised by you and have been disclosed to us, providing all the necessary information and documentation,
3. you have all necessary authority, powers, consents, licenses and authorisations and have taken all the required action to enable you lawfully to enter into and perform this Agreement and such Transaction and to grant the security interests and powers referred to in this Agreement;
4. the persons entering into this Agreement and each Transaction on your behalf have been duly authorised to do so and are disclosed to us giving details of the relationship with you by providing all necessary information and documentation;
5. this Agreement, each Transaction and the obligations created under them both are binding upon you and enforceable against you following their terms (subject to applicable principles of equity) and do not and will not violate the terms of any regulation, order, charge or agreement by which you are bound;
6. no Event of Default or any event which may become (with the passage of time, the giving of notice, the making of any determination or any
Combination of the above) an Event of Default (a "Potential Event of Default") has occurred and is continuing concerning you or any Credit Support Provider;
7. you act as principal and sole beneficial owner (but not as trustee) in entering into this Agreement and each Transaction, and in case you wish to open, either in the present time or in the future, more than one account with A-BookBroker LLP. Either as an individual client (natural person) or as the beneficial owner of a corporate client (legal person), it is required to immediately disclose to us that you are the beneficial owner of the account(s) during the account opening procedure and to provide us with the necessary information and documentation regarding the relationship between the natural and legal person(s);
8. any information which you provide or have provided to us in respect of your financial position, domicile or other matters is accurate and not misleading in any material respect;
9. You are not located in any Banned Jurisdiction. We reserve the right to request any additional information which we deem necessary, in form and content satisfactory to us, to verify compliance with this paragraph.
10. you are willing and financially able to sustain a total loss of funds resulting from Transactions, and trading in such Transactions is a suitable investment for you; and
11. except as otherwise agreed by us, you are the sole beneficial owner of all funds you transfer under this Agreement, free and clear of any security interest other than a lien routinely imposed on all securities in a clearing system in which such securities may be held.
Your covenant to us:
1. you will at all times obtain and comply, and do all that is necessary to maintain in full force and effect, all authority, powers, consents, licenses and authorisations referred to in this clause;
2. you will promptly notify us of the occurrence of any Event of Default or Potential Event of Default concerning yourself or any Credit Support Provider;
3. you will use all reasonable steps to comply with all Applicable Regulations concerning this Agreement and any Transaction, so far as they apply to you or us;
4. you will not send orders or otherwise take any action that could create a false impression of the demand or value for a financial instrument. Nor will you send orders which we have reason to believe are in breach of Applicable Regulations or by taking advantage of the account(s) you may maintain with A-BookBroker LLP. could be considered as system abusive orders, including but not limited to one's intention to benefit from delays in the prices, to trade at off-market prices and outside trading hours and to abuse the system for trading at manipulated prices; and
5. upon demand, you will provide us with such information as we may reasonably require to evidence the matters referred to in this clause or to comply with applicable regulations.
You agree and understand:
Suppose A-BookBroker LLP. has such proofs that are adequate to indicate that specific amounts you receive are proceeds from illegal acts or products of any criminal activity and belonging to a third party, A-BookBroker LLP. Reserves the right to refund these amounts to the sender, either this being you or a beneficial owner of a legal entity. Furthermore, you also agree and understand that A-BookBroker LLP. may reverse any Transactions performed in your Trading Account and terminate this agreement. A-BookBroker LLP., at the discretion of its compliance officer, may report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities. A-BookBroker LLP. Reserves the right to take any legal action against you to cover and indemnify itself upon such an event and may claim any damages caused to A-BookBroker LLP. by you as a result of such an event.
EVENTS OF DEFAULT
The following shall constitute Events of Default on the occurrence of which A-BookBroker LLP. Shall be authorised to exercise its rights following the paragraph below:
1. you fail to make any payment when due under this Agreement or to observe or perform any other provision of this Agreement, and such failure continues for one Business Day after notice of non-performance has been given by us to you;
2. you commence a voluntary case or other procedure seeking or proposing liquidation, reorganisation, an arrangement or composition, a freeze or moratorium, or other similar relief concerning you or your debts under any bankruptcy, insolvency, regulatory, supervisory or similar law (including any corporate or other law with potential application to you, if insolvent), or seeking the appointment of a trustee, receiver, liquidator, conservator, administrator, custodian or other similar officials (each a "Custodian") of you or any substantial part of your assets, or if you take any corporate action to authorise any of the preceding, and in the case of a reorganisation, arrangement or composition, we do not consent to the proposals;
3. an involuntary case or other procedure is commenced against you seeking or proposing liquidation, reorganisation, an arrangement or composition, a freeze or moratorium, or other similar relief concerning you or your debts under any bankruptcy, insolvency, regulatory, supervisory or similar law (including any corporate or other law with potential application to you, if insolvent) or seeking the appointment of a Custodian of you or any substantial part of your assets and such involuntary case or other procedure either:
A. has not been dismissed within five days of its institution or presentation; or
B. has been dismissed within such period but solely on the grounds of an insufficiency of assets to cover the costs of such case or other procedure;
4. you die, become of unsound mind, are unable to pay your debts as they fall due or are bankrupt or insolvent, as defined under any bankruptcy or insolvency law applicable to you: or any indebtedness of yours is not paid on the due date, therefore, or becomes capable at any time of being declared, due and payable under agreements or instruments evidencing such indebtedness before it would otherwise have been expected and payable, or any suit, action or other proceedings relating to this Agreement are commenced for any execution, any attachment or garnishment, or distress against, or an encumbrance takes possession of, the whole or any part of your property, undertaking or assets (tangible and intangible);
5. you or any Credit Support Provider (or any Custodian acting on behalf of either of you or a Credit Support Provider) disaffirms, disclaims or repudiates any obligation under this Agreement or any guarantee, hypothecation agreement, margin or security agreement or document, or any other document containing a responsibility of a third party ("Credit Support Provider"), or of you, in favour of us supporting any of your obligations under this Agreement (each a "Credit Support Document");
6. any representation or warranty made or given or deemed made or given by you under this Agreement or any Credit Support Document proves to have been false or misleading in any material respect as at the time it was made or given or deemed made or given;
7. any Credit Support Provider fails, or you fail to comply with or perform any agreement or obligation to be complied with or completed by you or it following the applicable Credit Support Document;
8. any Credit Support Document expires or ceases to be in full force and effect before the satisfaction of all your obligations under this Agreement unless we have agreed in writing that this shall not be an Event of Default;
9. any representation or warranty made or given or deemed made or given by any Credit Support Provider according to any Credit Support Document proves to have been false or misleading in any material respect as at the time it was made or given or deemed made or given;
10. any event referred to in Clauses 14.2 to Clause 14.4 of this Clause 14 (Events of Default ) occurs in respect of any Credit Support Provider;
11. Any situation where we consider it necessary or desirable for our protection, or any action is taken, or event occurs which we believe might have a material adverse effect upon your ability to perform any of your obligations under this Agreement;
12. you fail or omit to disclose to us your capacity as the beneficial owner of more than one account you may maintain with us and your ability to act as a money manager on behalf of any other client of us;
13. you take advantage of delays that occurred in the prices, and you place orders at outdated prices, you trade at off-market prices and outside trading hours, you manipulate the system to sell at prices not quoted to you by us, and you perform any other action that constitutes improper trading; or
14. any event of default (however described) occurs about you under any other agreement between us.
Rights on Default:
On the occurrence of an Event of Default, we may exercise our rights under this clause, except that in the case of the occurrence of any Event of Default specified in Clause 14.2 or Clause 14.3 of the definition of Events of Default (each a "Bankruptcy Default"), the automatic termination provision of this clause shall apply.
Subject to the following sub-clause, at any time following the occurrence of an Event of Default, we may, by notice to you, specify a date (the "Liquidation Date") for the termination and liquidation of Transactions following this clause.
The date of any Bankruptcy Default occurrence shall automatically constitute a Liquidation Date, without the need for any notice. The provisions of the following sub-clause shall then apply.
Calculation of Liquidation Amount
Upon the occurrence of a Liquidation Date:
1. neither of us shall be obliged to make any further payments or deliveries under any Transactions which would, but for this clause, have fallen due for performance on or after the Liquidation Date, and such obligations shall be satisfied by settlement (whether by payment, set-off or otherwise) of the Liquidation Amount (as defined below);
2. we shall (on, or as soon as reasonably practicable after, the Liquidation Date) determine (discounting if appropriate), in respect of each Transaction the total cost, loss or, as the case may be, gain, in each case expressed in the Base Currency specified by us in writing or, failing any such specification, the lawful currency of the United States (and, if appropriate, including any loss of bargain, cost of funding or, without duplication, cost, loss or, as the case may be, gain as a result of the termination, liquidation, obtaining, performing or re-establishing of any hedge or related trading position) as a result of the ending, pursuant to this Agreement, of each payment or delivery which would otherwise have been required to be made under such Transaction (assuming satisfaction of each applicable condition precedent and having due regard, if appropriate, to such market quotations published on, or official settlement prices set by the relevant exchange as may be available on, or immediately preceding, the date of calculation); and
3. we shall treat each cost or loss to us, determined as above, as a positive amount and each gain by us, so determined, as a negative amount and aggregate all of such amounts to produce a single, net positive or negative charge, denominated in the Base Currency (the "Liquidation Amount").
If the Liquidation Amount determined according to this clause is positive, you shall pay it to us, and if it is a negative amount, we shall pay it to you. We shall notify you of the Liquidation Amount and by whom it is payable immediately after calculating such amount. Other transactions
Where termination and liquidation occur following this clause, we shall also be entitled, at our discretion, to terminate and liquidate, following the provisions of this clause, any other transactions entered into between us which are then outstanding.
The Liquidation Amount shall be paid in the Base Currency by the close of business on the Business Day following the completion of the termination and liquidation under this clause (converted as required by applicable law into any other currency, any costs of such conversion to be borne by you, and (if applicable) deducted from any payment to you). Any Liquidation Amount not paid on the due date shall be treated as an unpaid amount. Bear interest at the average rate at which significant banks offer overnight deposits in the currency of such payment in the London interbank market as of 11.00 is (London time) (or, if no such rate is available, at such reasonable rate as we may select) plus one 1% per annum for each day for which such amount remains unpaid.
For any calculation hereunder, we may convert amounts denominated in any other currency into the Base Currency at such rate prevailing at the time of the analysis as we shall reasonably select.
Unless a Liquidation Date has occurred or has been effectively set, we shall not be obliged to make any payment or delivery scheduled to be made by us under a Transaction for as long as an Event of Default or any event which may become (over time, the giving of notice, the making of any determination hereunder, or any combination thereof) an Event of Default concerning you has occurred and is continuing.
Our rights under this clause shall be in addition to, and not in limitation or exclusion of, any other rights we may have (whether by agreement, operation of law or otherwise).
Application of netting to Transactions
This clause applies to each Transaction entered into or outstanding between us on or after the date this Agreement takes effect.
This Agreement, the particular terms applicable to each Transaction entered into under it, and all amendments to any of them shall constitute a single agreement between us. We both acknowledge that all Transactions entered into on or after the date this Agreement takes effect are based on the fact that the Agreement and all such terms constitute a single agreement between us.
RIGHTS ON DEFAULT
In an Event of Default or at any time after we have determined, in our absolute discretion, that you have not performed (or we reasonably believe that you will not be able or willing in the future to commit) any of your obligations to us, in addition to any rights under the clause 15 (Netting) we shall be entitled to take the following actions, without prior notice to you:
1. instead of returning to you investments equivalent to those credited to your account, to pay you the fair market value of such assets at the time we exercise such right; and
2. to sell such of your investments as are in our possession or the possession of any nominee or a third party appointed under or under this Agreement, in each case as we may in our absolute discretion select or and upon such terms as we may in our absolute discretion think fit (without being responsible for any loss or diminution in price) to realise funds sufficient to cover any amount due by you hereunder; and
3. to close out, replace or reverse any Transaction, buy, sell, borrow or lend or enter into any other Transaction or take, or refrain from taking, such other action at such time or times and in such manner as, at our sole discretion, we consider necessary or appropriate to cover, reduce or eliminate our loss or liability under or in respect of any of your contracts, positions or commitments; and
4. To cancel and consider void any Transactions and profits or losses, either realised or unrealised and to close out the account(s) you maintain with us under this Agreement immediately and without prior notice.
TERMINATION WITHOUT DEFAULT
Unless required by Applicable Regulations, either party may terminate this Agreement (and the relationship between us) by giving the other ten days' written notice of termination. We may terminate this Agreement immediately if you fail to observe or perform any provision of this Agreement or in the event of your insolvency. In the event of termination, all Customers’ open positions shall be closed by the termination date without derogating all the abovementioned provisions, including charges, fees and penalties. upon terminating this Agreement
1. all amounts payable by you to us will become immediately due and payable, including (but without limitation):
A. all outstanding fees, charges and commissions; and
B. any dealing expenses incurred by terminating this Agreement; and
C. any losses and expenses realised in closing out any Transactions or settling or concluding outstanding obligations incurred by us on your behalf.
2. A-BookBroker LLP. Shall apply best execution rules in cases where you have not provided A-BookBroker LLP. with specific instructions regarding closing your positions.
3. Return any funds remaining in your trading account to your bank account, specifically the account from which the funds were debited. Your funds may be returned to another bank account you are the beneficiary of if you provide us with the required documents to verify that the account belongs to you.
Termination shall not affect then special rights, obligations and Transactions, which shall continue to be governed by this Agreement and the particular clauses agreed between us concerning such Transactions until all debts have been entirely performed.
EXCLUSIONS, LIMITATIONS AND INDEMNITY
It shall be noted that A-BookBroker LLP. and any entity related to A-BookBroker LLP. will perform Transactions in good faith and with proper due diligence, but neither we nor our directors, officers, employees, or agents shall be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses, whether arising out of negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise, incurred or suffered by you under this Agreement (including any Transaction or where we have declined to enter into a proposed Transaction) unless such loss is a reasonably foreseeable consequence or arises directly from our or their respective gross negligence, willful default or fraud. In no circumstance shall we have liability for losses suffered by you or any third party for any special or consequential damage, loss of profits, loss of goodwill or loss of business opportunity arising under or in connection with this Agreement, whether arising out of negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise. Nothing in this Agreement will limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our failure. A-BookBroker LLP. will not be held liable for any lost opportunities by you that have resulted in either losses or reduction (or increase) in the value of your Financial Instruments.
Without limitation, we do not accept liability for any adverse tax implications of any Transaction whatsoever.
A-BookBroker LLP. Levels
The levels we present on our site are the ones A-BookBroker LLP. is willing to sell options at; they are not the real-time market levels.
Changes in the market
The manner of calculating the Transactions' expiration rates of indexes, stocks, currencies and commodities which A-BookBroker LLP. Offers are updated from time to time, the assets offered by A-BookBroker LLP. and the way the Transactions' expiration rates of indexes, stocks, currencies and commodities are provided by A-BookBroker LLP. are calculated may change from time to time at A-BookBroker LLP. Sole discretion. The customer undertakes to continuously ensure the customer is updated on the assets and the manner of calculation mentioned above.
We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, not to execute the order, to change the quoted price of the Transaction, or offer you a new quote in case of technical failure of the trading platform or in case of extraordinary or abnormal fluctuations of the price of the financial instrument as offered in the market. If we provide you with a new quote, you have the right to either accept it or refuse it and thus cancel the Transaction execution. Without limitation, we do not accept liability because of any delay or change in market conditions before any transaction is affected.
Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable to you for any partial or non-performance of our obligations hereunder because of any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any breakdown, delay, malfunction or failure of transmission, communication or computer facilities, industrial action, the act of terrorism, the act of God, acts and regulations of any governmental or supra national bodies or authorities or the failure by the relevant intermediate broker or agent, agent or principal of our custodian, sub-custodian, dealer, exchange, clearing house or regulatory or self-regulatory organisation, for any reason, to perform its obligations. Nothing in this Agreement will exclude or restrict any duty or liability we may have to you under Applicable Regulations, which may not be excluded or limited there under. A-BookBroker LLP. Makes every effort to ensure that the Banks and institutions to which your funds and Financial Instruments are deposited are of good standing and reputation. However, A-BookBroker LLP. Shall not be held liable in the event of a loss resulting from deterioration of the financial situation of a bank or institution, or for an event such as a liquidation, receivership or any other event that causes the Bank or institution a failure and therefore leads to a loss of all or part of the funds deposited. Without prejudice to any other terms of this Agreement, A-BookBroker LLP. will not be liable for: Systems errors (A-BookBroker LLP. or service providers)
For any act taken by or on the instruction of a Market, clearing house or regulatory body.
You further acknowledge that you are responsible for reviewing the expiration dates for the options, which are located on the a-bookbroker.com website.
Responsibility for orders
You will be responsible for all orders entered on your behalf via an Electronic Service. You will be fully liable to us for the settlement of any Transaction arising from it.
You acknowledge that you have not relied on or been induced to enter this Agreement by a representation other than those expressly set out in this Agreement. We will not be liable to you (in equity, contract or tort) for a model not set out in this Agreement and is not fraudulent.
You shall pay us such sums as we may – require, on a full indemnity basis, for any losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including legal fees), taxes, imposts and levies which we may incur or be subjected to concerning any of your accounts or any Transaction or as a result of any misrepresentation by you or any violation by you of your obligations under this Agreement (including any Transaction) or by the enforcement of our rights.
We have the right to amend the terms of this Agreement. If we make any material change to this Agreement, we will give you at least ten business days' written notice. Such an amendment will become effective on the date specified in the news. Unless otherwise agreed, an amendment will not affect any outstanding order or Transaction or any legal rights or obligations that may have arisen.
If objections arise, you may terminate the Agreement within ten days of the notification by sending a registered letter and on the condition that all pending transactions on your behalf shall be completed. Upon expiry of the abovementioned deadline without the customer having raised any objection, it shall be considered that you consent and accept the amendment's content.
Unless otherwise agreed, all notices, instructions and other communications to be given by us under this Agreement shall be given to the address or fax number you provided. Likewise, all notices, instructions and other communications to be given by you under this Agreement shall be given to us in writing at the address below:
Name: A-BookBroker LLP.
Local Office Address: 71 Timiryazev Street Office 17. Almaty 050060. KZ
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will immediately notify us of any change of your address for the receipt of notices, instructions and other communications.
Subject to Applicable Regulations, any communication between us using electronic signatures and communications via our website and Electronic Services shall be binding as if they were in writing. Orders or instructions given to you via e-mail or other electronic means will constitute evidence of the charges or instructions.
You may request documents, communications and instructions from this Agreement be provided to you in a medium other than email. In such a case, the Company will provide the requested information in the durable medium of your choice.
Recording of calls
We may record telephone conversations without the use of a warning tone to ensure that the material terms of the Transaction and any other material information relating to the Transaction are promptly and accurately recorded. Such records will be our sole property and accepted by you as evidence of the orders or instructions.
Unless shown to be wrong, our records will be evidence of your dealings with us in connection with our services. You will not object to the admission of our records as evidence in any legal proceedings because such records are not originals, are not in writing, nor are they documents produced by a computer. You will not rely on us to comply with your record-keeping obligations, although records may be made available to you at request at our absolute discretion.
You agree to keep adequate records following Applicable Regulations to demonstrate the nature of orders submitted and the time at which such orders are submitted. You can access your statements online at any time via our trading platform. You may request to receive your account monthly or quarterly via email by providing such a request to the support department.
We must establish and maintain internal procedures for handling complaints fairly and promptly. For example, you may submit a complaint to us by letter or email. We will send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint within five working days following receipt, enclosing details of our complaints procedures, including when and how you may be able to refer your complaint to the Kazakhstan Ministry Of Finance, which is the relevant regulatory body. The Company will investigate your case and provide the outcome of the investigation within two months from the receipt of the complaint.
The complaint will be regarded as being resolved and closed upon the occurrence of any of the following: once we have sent you a final response; or where you have told us in writing that you accept an earlier answer that we have sent to you; or if you refer your complaint to the Financial Services Authority when they inform us in writing that the complaint has been closed.
Please contact us if you would like further details regarding our complaints procedures. You may find the complaints form by visiting the link: http://www.a-bookbroker.com
Please submit your complaint to our Customer support or our Compliance Department.
This Agreement shall be for the benefit of and binding upon our respective successors and assigns. You shall not assign, charge or otherwise transfer or purport to assign, charge or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement or any interest in this Agreement without our prior written consent, and any purported assignment, charge or transfer in violation of this clause shall be void. You agree that we may, without further notice to you and subject to Applicable Regulations, transfer by whatever means we consider appropriate all or any of our rights, benefits, obligations, risks and interests under this Agreement to any person who may enter into a contract with us in connection with such transfer and you agree that we may transfer to such person all information which we hold about you.
Time of essence
Time shall be of the essence in respect of your obligations under this Agreement (including any Transaction).
Rights and remedies
The rights and remedies provided under this Agreement are cumulative and not exclusive of those provided by law. We shall be under no obligation to exercise any right or remedy either at all, in a manner, or at a time beneficial to you. No failure to exercise or delay in exercising any of our rights under this Agreement (including any Transaction) shall be a waiver of those or any other rights or remedies. No single or partial exercise of a right or treatment shall prevent further exercise of that right or remedy or the exercise of another right or remedy.
If, at any time, any provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, neither the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement nor the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other jurisdiction shall in any way be affected or impaired.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed following Kazakhstan Law.
Each of the parties irrevocably:
i. agree for our benefit that the courts of Kazakhstan shall have jurisdiction to settle any suit, action or other proceedings relating to this Agreement ("Proceedings") and irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts (provided that this shall not prevent us from bringing an action in the courts of any other jurisdiction); and
ii. waives any objection it may have at any time to the laying of the venue of any Proceedings brought in any such court and agrees not to claim that such Proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum or that such court does not have jurisdiction over it.
Waiver of immunity and consent to the enforcement
You irrevocably waive to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, concerning yourself and your revenue and assets (irrespective of their use or intended use), all immunity on the grounds of sovereignty or other similar grounds from suit; jurisdiction of any courts; relief by way of injunction, order for specific performance or recovery of property; attachment of assets (whether before or after judgment); and execution or enforcement of any sentence to which you or your revenues or assets might otherwise be entitled in any Proceedings in the courts of any jurisdiction and irrevocably agree that you will not claim any immunity in any Proceedings. You generally consent in respect of any Proceedings to the giving of any relief or the issue of any process in connection with such Proceedings, including, without limitation, the making, enforcement or execution against any property whatsoever (irrespective of its use or intended use) of any order or judgment which may be made or given in such Proceedings.
Please see the Bonus Policy for our current Promotional Terms and Conditions.
I have read and understood the declaration of the US reportable persons. I do not fall under the definition of a U.S. reportable person.